Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Life...

 Warning: Picture Overload!!
Also, Ryan's newborn pics are in the post below.

Ryan's Baby Blessing - Sadly not one picture I have was of Ryan alone in his outfit. Oops! Pretty sure he is 8 weeks here.






 Hunter's first time dying Easter eggs


 The Easter Bunny gave him paint supplies! Hunter loves it!


 Ryan ready for church


Reading "The Potty Book"- trying to promote positive potty vibes

 This is how Hunter felt about the potty most of the time.  This is the first day of potty training.  He was so mad at me for making him sit on it!

Success! He was so proud of himself and was hooked from then on.  He rarely had any accidents and if he did it was because I was feeding Ryan and could not get to him fast enough.  It took 3 days to potty train this boy.  I am one lucky mom! Now he loves to "stand and squirt," but I will refrain from posting pics. (Probably too much info. sorry.)

 Reading his Book of Mormon Scripture Reader

He loves his big boy underwear! This is what he looks like most mornings.
 1st time in the Bumbo

 Gettin' chubby!


 Playing in Grandma's Backyard - How did Hunter get soooooo big?!


 



Ryan @ 4 months old. Stats: 27.5 inches (99%) and 18.8 lbs (96%).  He is the HAPPIEST baby.  He smiles and laughs all day long and is in love with Hunter. We call him "Mister Smiles."  He goes to bed between 8 and 9 and sleeps until 6:30 or 7:00am without waking up in between.  He takes a 2-3 hour nap in the morning and about 3 small afternoon/evening naps that are about 45 min. each.  I am excited for the day that we can transition to one good morning nap and one good afternoon nap.

In other news we are finally finishing our yard! Cement added, fence is in, sprinklers are almost done, and soon to come are the grass and plants! We are so excited!!  This project has taken most of our time and resources.  Hopefully pics will come soon.

4 comments:

The Rowburys said...

Your boys have gotten so big! And I can't believe that we haven't met Ryan yet! We seriously need to get together! Oh and I really love Ryan's newborn pictures...he sure is a cute baby. :)

Cassidy said...

They are precious Stacie!

Jessica said...

Stacie! I had no idea you had a blog! I have entered another world I never knew about! Your boys are absolutely adorable!
I thought I had a big baby (9lb 3oz 22") but your Ryan was BIG!!! I feel for you. I can't imagine having a bigger baby! You are an amazing mother! I can't wait to see/read all about the Voorhees Family!

Bethany said...

Happy birthday Stacie!