Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ryan - 6 Weeks


Ryan will be six weeks old tomorrow.  I can't believe how fast time as flown by! Ryan is a gigantic boy.  He is already in size 3-6 months clothes.  I am excited for his 2 month check up to get some new stats on this boy.  Here is some info about Ryan:
  • He is such a content baby! I was nervous to have a 2nd child because Hunter was such a good baby, but Ryan has proven to be a happy boy content to be in our family.
  • He sleeps sooooo good! He takes great naps during the day and sleeps so well at night.  Normally he will eat around 7:30 or 8:30pm and sleep until 5 in the morning.  I love it!
  • He is big and (getting) chunky! More baby to love!
  • He tolerates Hunter playing with him, touching him, hugging him, kissing him, screaming by him, poking him, etc.
  • He makes the cutest sounds and I love listening to them!
  • He loves taking his bath in the sink, but hates being dressed.
  • The only time you hear him cry is if you take too long getting ready to feed him.
  • He does not like to be rocked.  You must cuddle him tight and walk around the house.
We are so happy to have Ryan in our family.  It feels natural to have 2 children in our home.  Now Hunter asks, "Where is my baby sister?".

3 comments:

Pablo, Syd and Charlotte said...

So Cute! I'm glad to see that you are doing well being a mommy of two boys! But I think Hunter is right, you need a little baby girl next. Haha.

kjewell said...

Love the- 'more baby to love' part! Agreed. Cute post!

Chris and Molly Wambeke said...

I just saw on your FB that you have a blog too. I hope you don't mind that I took a look. ;) Your boys are so handsome! We will for sure have to get together this summer. I makes me happy to see how good Eva plays with Hunter.