Ryan will be six weeks old tomorrow. I can't believe how fast time as flown by! Ryan is a gigantic boy. He is already in size 3-6 months clothes. I am excited for his 2 month check up to get some new stats on this boy. Here is some info about Ryan:
- He is such a content baby! I was nervous to have a 2nd child because Hunter was such a good baby, but Ryan has proven to be a happy boy content to be in our family.
- He sleeps sooooo good! He takes great naps during the day and sleeps so well at night. Normally he will eat around 7:30 or 8:30pm and sleep until 5 in the morning. I love it!
- He is big and (getting) chunky! More baby to love!
- He tolerates Hunter playing with him, touching him, hugging him, kissing him, screaming by him, poking him, etc.
- He makes the cutest sounds and I love listening to them!
- He loves taking his bath in the sink, but hates being dressed.
- The only time you hear him cry is if you take too long getting ready to feed him.
- He does not like to be rocked. You must cuddle him tight and walk around the house.