Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Update (=

So much has happened since I announced I was pregnant.  Honestly, I feel like the first trimester was wasted away sleeping all day.  Luckily, when I hit week 13, I began feeling so much better! I actually had energy to function! Here are some of the things that have happened since then:

 We took a wonderful trip to Georgia to visit my brother Troy and his beautiful family.  His Eli just tured 2 and his sweet little Allie was being blessed.  Eli and Hunter are only 2 and a half months apart.  Hunter LOVED spending time with him!

Hunter has spent a lot of time playing at the new North Park here in Spanish Fork.  He absolutely loves this park- especially the fountains and those green chairs that spin you around like crazy!


We had our pictures taken by the very talented Stephanie Tueller.  She always does such a beautiful job and I am so happy that she is able to capture our family pictures.  The weather cooperated this year and it was GORGEOUS up Springville Canyon.  I am also almost 5 months pregnant in this picture.

 Hunter celebrated his 2nd birthday!  We had a wonderful sports themed party and his got this awesome bike and lots of fun presents.  I can't believe how fast time flies when you are busy.  Hunter is such a sweet boy and he can talk up a storm.  He uses full sentences and can sing a plethora of songs all by himself.  He goes around the house saying things like, "Mom, I have an idea." or "Thank you, thank you, thank you! This is delicious!" He can say his own prayers and recite the 1st Article of Faith.  The other day he sang the whole first verse of I am a Child of God.  He is gigantic- still.  34 lbs and 3 ft. 1 inch tall.  Our Dr. predicts he is going to be one big guy!  I just wish he would stop growing up so fast! Every day he is doing new things that just amaze me! It is really a fun thing to be a mom and watch a little one blossom.




  We carved pumpkins for Halloween and Hunter loved it! We even made the Tootsie Pop Owl.  It was a fun family project.



For Halloween Chuck and I were Thing 1 and Thing 2 from Dr. Suess' The Cat and the Hat.  Hunter was one super handsome skeleton.  I think next year Chuck and I will reuse these costumes and have Hunter be the Cat and the Hat and our baby will be the goldfish.  I really enjoyed this Halloween and Hunter had so much fun trick or treating with my cousin Becca.  It was so fun to see him run from house to house.  Once again, being a mom is so cool!


This is a picture from Saturday night.  We had a movie night and grabbed our pillows and blankets to watch Toy Story 3.  It was so fun (despite how hard our floor is for a pregnant lady) and Hunter loved it!  I look forward to many more fun nights with my boys.

Speaking of boys.... if you made it to the end of this post and don't know yet, our next child is going to be another BABY BOY!!!  He is such a mover! I think he enjoys practicing his gymnastics when Hunter isn't jumping all over my belly.  We are really excited to have another little one join our family soon and I am grateful to be pregnant during the Holiday Season to help keep me busy while pregnant.  At the moment, I am feeling really great.  I have crazy "nesting" going on.  I clean everything!  On the downside, I have severe "pregnancy brain" and am forgetting everything and struggling to even formulate sentences.  I am pretty pathetic to hold a conversation with.

Hopefully, I can stay caught up on our blog now that I am feeling well again. =)

10 comments:

Brett and Nikki said...

ADORABLE pictures! You look phenomenal, and Hunter is such a stinking cutie! Glad that you're finally feeling better!!!!

Lindsay said...

I need to call you! You look so beautiful in that family picture-you are just glowing. Way to get in the Halloween spirit. You guys look great. I'm so excited to see you-hooray for Thanksgiving!

Stueller said...

So fun! I love the pumpkin!!!! And I love that he sings I am a child of God... both the boys know that song, we sing it every night, it's so sweet to hear them sing it the first time!

Bethany said...

Your big boy is 7 lbs heavier, 2 inches taller, and 6 months YOUNGER than mine. Crazy. But I'm glad that you're feeling better. You're looking great!

kjewell said...

Great post, Stacie! I love the recap. Hunter is such a little smarty and so so cute. Glad you are feeling better.

Chad and Bekah said...

So glad you're feeling better! Cute pictures!

Holly-O said...

LOVE the pictures! Hunter is so handsome!

So.. Let's plan a time to get together. Looking at your pictures made me miss you a lot. ;)

Love you!

Brie said...

So, I totally didn't know you were pregnant. Congrats! And I love those family pictures. You can't even tell your pregnant. I didn't notice until I went back to the picture and really looked.

Lindsey said...

Love the halloween costumes and that you are having another baby boy. You guys make cute kids so I am sure number 2 will be just as cute

Katie said...

Aaaah! I am SO behind! Congratulations Stacie! :)