Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hello.

I'd like to get back into the blogging world. If only blogger would cooperate and let me actually post pictures. For now, I guess I will leave you with a list of things that are blogworthy, one day:

November
- Hunter's fascination for any type of "broom" became very apparent
- We had an intersting Thanksgiving!

December
-Hunter got a much needed haircut
- Stacie turned 24
- We had a fantastic Christmas party with friends
-Marissa comes in town!
- Hunter got sick
-Christmas with a sick Hunter
-Hunter is still sick and cutting all of his molars
-Stacie gets to clean up throw up for weeks straight
-New Year's Eve with a sick Hunter

January
-Hunter is still sick
-Bekah comes in town!
-Hunter goes on a trip to the ER @ 2am
-Hunter has a respitory infection
-Hunter is still cutting his molars
-Wait, what's this?! Hunter is finally better (after one LONG month)! Yay!!! :)
- My brother-in-law Scott is engaged to a wonderful girl! I'm finally getting a sister-in-law on the Voorhees side! :)

That has pretty much been my life. Poor Hunter was so sick for so long. It definitely took it's toll on me. I felt like I had a newborn agian, having to get up every few hours during the night to take care of him. He wanted to be held all day long. I got nothing accomplished. Yet, I loved being able to snuggle with my boy and now he will cuddle with me more often than he used to. I love it. Now he is back to his incredibly happy self. He is just so much fun!

I have been working really hard on getting back in shape. I still am trying to lose some of the baby weight I gained with Hunter. I am doing great and seeing great progess! I'll blog about it in more detail when I actually get to the weight I was when I got pregnant with Hunter- 5 lbs away! (I'd like to lose another 10 lbs after that). Pretty realistic goals, in my mind.

It's late. I need to go to bed. Hunter likes to wake up early. I will be back and I promise it won't be months between posts.

4 comments:

Stueller said...

Stacee... I am SO SORRY he has been so sick. If we hadn't been so sick here and self absorbed in our little issues... i so would have brought you dinner. I am a bad friend :( Next time!!!!

Katie said...

Stacie,

We have been thinking about you guys often. Mostly because we STILL have your pan. Maybe if we had known Hunter was sick we would have brought you some goodies on it. Man, we are bad friends. Sorry! Anyway, now that Hunter's feeling better, we really have got to get together! And hopefully with Lindsey and Sadie too. Perhaps one day this week? Just let me know. Oh, and congrats on such good progress with your health goals! I don't know if you know, but my mom and I started a weight loss blog. You should come check it out.

(http://gettingridofthepudge.blogspot.com/)

I'll be posting my weight and some embarrassing pictures of myself later this morning. Haha. Anyway, I'm glad to hear you're doing well and we have seriously got to get together soon!

Carolyn said...

I'm glad that Hunter is finally feeling better! That must have been such a long month! Bless your heart.

Teresa said...

Welcome back to the blogging world. I'm trying to get a hang of it now. I'm glad Hunter is feeling better.