Monday, June 29, 2009

Hunter's First Cupcake


We gave Hunter his first cupcake to try to help him get excited about other food besides the baby food he eats all the time.
He smushed it and rubbed it every where
But when he tasted it... he did not like it and then gagged it up.
We gave him a bath in the sink and he loves to suck on the wash rag.
Baths make him happy, unlike the cupcake.

Then we gave him his baby food
Which he loved. Who would have thought my baby would love his fruits and veggies more than a cupcake with chocolate frosting!
Here are just some cute pics of my boy and a box I finally emptied.




4 comments:

Lindsay said...

It's probably a good thing he likes good food better than a cupcake...perhaps down the road, he'll change his mind. :)

Katie said...

What a cutie! I'm pretty sure this baby girl inside of me is made up at least 99% in sugar... since that's pretty much all I eat. Maybe she'll come out liking fruits and veggies just for a change. Or maybe I've already cursed her for life.

Kami said...

Hunter is so cute, Stacie! It's fun to hear how you're doing!

Steph and Troy said...

I can't believe how grown up he looks! He is too cute. That's funny because Eli probably prefers peas and carrots to anything else...well maybe not chocolate pudding :)