- We decided to build a house
- We moved in with my parents while the house was being built
- In order to save extra money for our down payment we participated in little to no acitivities that involved money, which meant I practically stayed home with Hunter all day for 2 and a half months. That is enough to drive any person crazy! (Staying in one place that is, I love being with Hunter)
- Troy, Steph, and Eli came to visit
- The house was built!
- We moved into the new house
- We participated in a huge service project for Women's Conference. It was amazing!
- We went to Wicked
- We painted the house
- My little brother Sean went in the MTC
- We went to Logan for our friends wedding
- I leant my mom my computer and she had it for several weeks
- We did not have internet in our new house until recently.
- Hunter rolls around like crazy, sits up, is in love with Baby Einstein DVD's, and loves eating his baby food. He has to be the happiest baby ever!
Here is a picture to hold you over. It was taken at the Logan temple when our friends were getting married a couple of weeks ago.
Here is Sean and Hunter when Sean went into the MTC
This weekend we are going to Arizona for my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary. The weekend after that we are going on vacation with Chuck's family to visit the Church History Sites. Hopefully I will have lots of pictures to post about. I also promise to post pictures of our house. We love it!