Monday, January 5, 2009

Week 11

Hunter is so much fun! Today he giggled for the first time. I just love how happy this little guy is. As you can tell, he is a complete chub. He weighed 15 lbs. at his 2 months check up. He is in the 99th percentile for his weight! He is also in the 87th percentile for his height. He just started to wear his 3 to 6 month clothes and they fit him well.

Hunter also loves to stick out his tongue and then suck on his hands. He is such a fun boy to be around! He is sleeping through the night pretty good. He goes to sleep around 8 or 9 and then will sleep until about 4 or 5 to be fed in the morning. It is so nice to be able to get some sleep and not have to wake up every 3 hours to feed him. I just can't believe how fast he grows! I see new born babies and I can't beleive that Hunter was once that small. Hunter is also VERY talkative. I love listening to him make sounds. I'm trying to convince him that "momma" needs to be his first word.

4 comments:

lindzandrob said...

He is so cute! WE need to hang out more so Sadie can be his friend!

Justin and Coralie said...

He's so cute! I love his little cheeks! I'm glad he's sleeping for you... that's awesome! :)

Steph and Troy said...

Hunter is so adorable!! Don't you just love this age when they really are starting to realize the world around them.

Bethany said...

I love his darling smile.