Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Body Worlds 3

During the Christmas Holiday, we went to the Body Worlds 3 exhibit at The Leonardo in Salt Lake with my family. It was amazing! I never took an anatomy class at BYU so this was my first in depth look at the human body. I learned so much and they had some AMAZING body representations like the picture shown above. Chuck was very skeptical with the thought of seeing dead bodies, but he actually liked the exhibit as well. He was also skeptical about the price of the tickets ($22 each), but he did tell me it was definitely worth the price. It closes January 11th so you still have time to go and see the exhibit. Please go here to learn more.

5 comments:

Ian said...

Hey Stacie. I've enjoyed reading your blog. I don't know if I've told you that I just started a blog. It's http://jansport-ian.blogspot.com/. I hope all is well.

Lindsay & Mackay said...

I have heard only good things about Body Worlds...but have been skeptical as well. Hmmm-maybe we need to check it out.

Matthew and Lindsey said...

Stacie,
Your little boy is getting so big, and with so much dark hair!! It looks like you are having a blast being a mom and watching him grow and hopefully as Matt finishes school we will be able to start having kids too :) Thanks for commenting on the blog and I have to keep checking yours for updates on how you and the family are doing!!! We are doing great, I just started my second semester of the master's program and Matt applies to dental school in April!!

bryan said...

Ya know, I've wanted to see that exibit, or one like it, for quite a while but it's never been convenient. Perhaps someday. I think I have a newfound appreciation for that stuff after spending hours trying to disect bodies myself. p.s. your baby looks super cute.

The Esplin Family said...

Stacie, I found your blog and it is so cute I love it!! You can link to mine from here...I have wanted to go to Body Worlds, I guess we will see!