Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Arizona

We were able to make it to Arizona for my Grandma McGuire's funeral. It was a beautiful service and a definite celebration of life. It was so nice to spend a week in Arizona with family and friends. My brother Troy, his wife Stephanie, and their baby Eli were able to fly from Georgia. It was so nice to have the family all together again!
Steph & me

My Grandma painted her own casket


Dad, Troy, Eli, and Papa Hansen

Eli was the cutest caterpillar for Halloween!

Eli (almost 3 mos.) and Hunter (2 weeks)

Cousins!

Troy & Eli


This face cracks me up!

Last minute thrown together family picture

4 comments:

Janna said...

Cute pictures. Sounds like you had a good time. Your baby is so cute. I love his hair.

Lindsay & Mackay said...

I echo the hair comment. And I'm glad you got a picture of Grandma's casket. Only Grandma would take the next step so determined. ;)

Ryan & Amanda said...

Hunter is so cute, and you look great in that family picture! I am glad that you got to go for your grandma's funeral!

Janna said...

They are doing pretty well. Cynthia is actually getting married in January. Jessica got married last February. MaLinda and Kylee are still living at home and working. I forgot that you lived down the street from them.