Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Thanks, Bekah!

8 things I am passionate about:
1. My husband and family
2. Learning new things
3. Reading
4. Teaching
5. Baking/cooking
6. Chocolate Peanut Butter icecream
7. Volleyball
8. Service

8 words or phrases I say often:
1. I love you
2. What time is it?
3. Where is my mask?
4. I need to go to the grocery store
5. Please stop kicking me!
6. My gall bladder hurts
7. (To Hunter) Really... you can come anytime!
8. I know you want some icecream

8 things I want to accomplish in the coming year:
1. Find more recipes
2. Learn how to be a good mom
3. Take more online classes
4. Move into a house
5. Take more pictures
6. Make a photobook of those pictures
7. Practice my sewing skills
8. Visit my grandma more often

8 places I would love to go or visit:
1. Historic Church Sites
2. Paris
3. Ireland
4. Italy
5. Mexico
6. Georgia
7. Carribean Cruise
8. Canada

8 things I need or want:
1. New shoes
2. A house
3. Bedroom furniture
4. Long Jeans
5. (like Bekah) a Kitchen-Aid mixer
6. More kitchen space
7. A library in my house
8. A new book to read

I tag Amber Johnson, Ashley Rowbury, and Hannah Ashmore. :)

No comments: