Friday, September 19, 2008

What?! A new post?!

Yes, my friends... I am back from my blogging hiatus. Why, you ask? I finally have a camera! It came in the mail yesterday and I am quite pleased with this new little item. For those of you interested, I bought a Canon Rebel XSI, which is a digital SLR camera. I love it!

I have kept pretty busy the last few weeks. I am taking an online Photoshop class through UVU and am really enjoying it! I am in the process of finishing a baby blanket with the help of my friend Katie Lewis. Here is the blanket so far. I just need a blue border around the edges and I will be finished!


I have also been reading a new book series called The Great and the Terrible by Chris Stewart. I am currently on the 3rd book and I am totally sucked in! I recommend these books to anyone who is interested in the battle of Satan vs. God's Children. The first book takes place in the pre-existence and the others on earth.

I also go to lots of doctors appointments, buy things for my baby boy, try to cook new recipes, hang out with my mom, go to a pre-natal class with my husband, sleep, and gain weight. That pretty much sums up my last few weeks. :)

1 comment:

ryanandamanda said...

Yay, I have been waiting anxiously, wondering if you have had your baby and what you are up to. Honestly, you kinda hand me worried :). I LOVE the Chris Stewart books. They kinda make me paranoid (maybe I just worry a little too much??), but I love them none the less. I think the conflict is so realistic it kind of helps me understand things better.