Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Yummy recipe

I was searching around recipe websites on other people's blog and I found this delicious recipe. I cooked it for dinner last night at loved it. It is kind of like a sweet and sour chicken.

CHICKEN
6 to 8 parts chicken (or 3 breasts) cut into pieces
1 cup cornstarch
3 large eggs

Beat eggs until firm and fluffy. Roll chicken pieces into cornstarch and then into egg. Covering all sides thoroughly. Drop chicken into (medium) heated vegetable oil and deep fry until golden brown. Remove from oil, drain and place into 9x13 baking dish.

SAUCE
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup cider vinegar
1 cube (or 2 tsp) chicken bouillon
1/2 cup water
4 T ketchup
1 T soy sauce
1 tsp garlic salt

Bring all ingredients to a boil and pour over chicken. Top with foil and bake for 1 hour at 350° F. Serve over rice. Sauce recipe may be doubled if using rice. Pork chops can be used in place of chicken.

Click here to go to the website where I found this recipe.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

hi. :) I need your e-mail address to let you still have access to my blog. I got a bit of a creeper commenting on my stuff so I'm upping the whole security situation. :) e-mail or text it to me @ ssstoked34@hotmail.com or 801-360-2321. Thanks!
Kristin

Chad and Bekah said...

I'm definitely gonna try this recipe...in the mean time, where are you??? How bout a baby update =)