Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It's A Boy!

I had my first ultrasound today. I am 5 months (20 weeks) along. I am half way done! It looks like the Voorhees name is going to live on! Here are the ultrasound pictures of our BABY BOY! They look a little funny because he is doing a hand stand and his chin is pressed against his chest. He is pretty squished in there.
Here is a picture of his squished up face. You can see his eyes, nose, and his little arms.

Here is a profile shot of his face.

I decided I wasn't going to post the picture that displays his "manhood." But there is no doubt we are having a little boy. He is measuring bigger than we thought. They predicted my due date to be October 16th instead of the 22nd. The doctor said he wasn't going to change my due date because our baby will just come on his own time anyway. Right now, we are planning on naming him Charles Hunter Voorhees. He will be named Charles after his dad, grandpas, uncle, etc. Due to the fact that there are so many "Charles" in our family, we'll call him Hunter. We just have too many Charles' to keep track of. :) Chuck and I are super excited and can't wait to have little Hunter with us!


7 comments:

lindzandrob said...

Hooray! You're ultrasound pictures are awesome. You must be super excited! WE will have to get together to decorate Hunter's (and Sadie's because I'm a slacker) nursery. Have you guys found a house yet?

CAROLYN said...

Congratulations, Stacie! I am so happy for you. I haven't seen you for two years...it has been too long! I have a one-year old little girl, Lainey. I would love to get together sometime!

David & Jessica said...

That is some good news! I am happy for you and chuck! You are going to be the cutiest mom ever! I can't believe that you guys are going to having a baby that is so awesome! I haven't seen you forever, I think my wedding was the last time... sad. How was teaching school and all that fun stuff?

Adam & Bethany & Carston said...

Super-exciting!!! We love our little boy and know that you'll have fun with yours as well. Congrats!

ryanandamanda said...

Congratulations Stacie! You will be such a wonderful mom! It is so exciting to find out the gender, now you can start planning! I found your blog so hopefully you don't mind my commenting.

David & Jessica said...

Hey I got your thank you card in the mail this week, Thanks for sending it! I am so bad I haven't sent mine out yet... I really should! If I haven't thanked you for your gift that you gave us I really am thankful for it! I hope all it well!

Hannah LaRue said...

how excited for yall. i cant believe you already have a name picked out and everything.