Monday, April 21, 2008

Georgia!

Chuck and I headed off to Georgia for spring break to visit my brother Troy and his wife Stephanie. My family lived in Georgia when I was in high school, so it was a lot of fun to take Chuck back to a place that I used to call "home." It was soooo beautiful there! It made me want to move back in a heart beat. We also saw a lot of close friends. Here are some pictures from the trip:

This is from the Chickamauga Battlefield. It is just a cool Civil War statue.


This was a huge tower. I remember getting my prom pictures taken here.


This is what you see at the top of the tower.


Chuck and I at the top.


My parents.

Here we are outside the aquarium.

Cute turtles at the aquarium in Chattanooga.


My previous bishop took us flying in his plane. My brother Sean and Chuck are in the plane. We all got a turn. It was sooo much fun!

Here I am with the crabs!

There was a room you could walk in with a whole bunch of butterflies. Sean kept getting butterflies to land on him.



Here are some random pictures taken at Coolidge Park in Chattanooga, TN.




Back to the aquarium. These pictures are out of order. Sorry...




Jellyfish!


Family portrait on Sunday.


Troy and Steph comparing their bellies. Stephanie is due to have her baby in August. I will soon follow her in October!


This is Stone Mountain where we watched a cool lazer show once it got dark.


Another family picture at the Joseph Standing Monument. Cool story if you have time...

The famous Rock City barn. You can see 7 states from Rock City. However, we did not venture there on this trip.

So, there you have it. Just a few pictures from the glorious week off that we had. It was so nice to be someplace warm and beautiful surrounded by family. I also got to visit one of my high school teachers named Mrs. Bowden, who is like a second mom to me. It was wonderful to see her! Overall, we had a great relaxing trip and are now looking forward to graduation! :)

4 comments:

lindzandrob said...

Wow! Looks like you had lots of fun! I'm glad you got to go to georgia with your family. Can't wait to see you tonight!

Adam and Bethany said...

Beautiful butterfly pics!

Hannah LaRue said...

I think you saw more in a week then i have taken mike to see in a whole year. glad i was able to say hi to yall. now you just have to talk chuch into moving back here. what does he think?

Brie & Adam Frank said...

Did I read that right!?! Are you pregnant? Congrats! By the way I love the pics. It looks like a fun trip.